WORK WITH US!
Would you like to develop your full artistic career in one of the top animation studios in Europe working with an experienced and committed team? We have exciting current projects, and new ones are coming!
If you have strong animation skills, international experience and English fluency, we want you!
HIRING NOW2D Compositing Artist (Mid/Senior) – ToonBoom Harmony
The 2D Compositing Artist will participate in the post-production phase of the project combining the artwork of each department and creating special effects.
Applying lights, shadows, particles, masks, and parallax in Toon Boom Harmony
Apply highlights and shadows to characters
Work under the Compositing Supervisor/Director and the Art Director.
Quality control of the end product.
Matte painting for challenging lightning effects.
Applying lights, shadows, particles, mask and paralax in Toon Boom Harmony.
Knowledge in the use of masks and paralax
Knowledge of audiovisual language, composition, color and perspective.
Proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20
Knowledge in After Effects is a plus
Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish
European nationality and residence or permission to work in Spain.
Ability to work in our Tenerife studio (Canary Islands, Spain)
Experience: Strong experience working as a compositing artist and supervisor for international animation companies.
Language: English fluency.
Software: Toon Boom Harmony (advanced level).
HIRING NOWCOST ESTIMATES – PRODUCTION MANAGER
Tomavision is actively seeking a Freelance Senior production animation (FILM/TV) manager with extensive knowledge regarding COST ESTIMATES in 2D and 3D.
2D & 3D Cost Estimates
+ 3 years of experience in 2D & 3D animation productions.
Extensive and strong knowledge of the 2D & 3D animation pipeline
100% Proficient in English verbal & written (Spanish a plus)
Current knowledge of the animation industry – current rates in different markets.
Assessment of team size capabilities and requirement.
Factor in all other aspects of production costs such as: studio cost, contingency, software license, etc …
Use of budget planning tools such as Microsoft project – a plus. Excel a Must.
HIRING NOW2D Animator – Toon Boom Harmony (Senior)
The senior animator must ensure the quality and deadlines of his shots. Apply changes from the Lead Animator and Animation Director and support colleagues when possible.
- Maintain the quality of your shots
- Apply feedback correctly
- Respect deadlines
- Being able to support other animators to solve animation problems.
- Be able to develop animations with acting and a higher degree of complexity.
- Develop keys poses and animation cycles to be incorporated into the project’s animation library after approval by the lead animator.
- 3 years of experience in the animation industry.
- Previous experience in projects using Toon Boom Harmony software (cut-out, hand drawn)
- Previous experience in series or movies.
- Residence in Europe or European VISA
- Advanced knowledge of English and basic level of Spanish
- Ability to work in our Tenerife studio (Canary Islands, Spain)
- Industry experience in animation on a series production
- Toon boom certificate is a plus
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail / accuracy
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written skills, including a high level of English and ability to communicate with team
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus
- Positive focussed approach to work and willingness / ability to inspire a team
- Proactive approach
- Teamwork & communication skills.
- Be comfortable working with deadlines.
- The capability of adaptation to the studio’s pipeline and procedure
HIRING NOW2D Rigger – Toon Boom Harmony (Senior)
Tomavision Studio is looking for Senior Toon Boom Harmony Character Riggers with experience as 2d Cut out animator to join our team in Tenerife.
Build, rig and test characters in Toon Boom Harmony under the direction of our art and animation director.
Teaming up with animators to ensure rigs are are working correctly and optimised for efficiency.
Ensure the rigs conform to the production pipeline, and are neat, clean and organised.
Strong knowledge in 2D cutout animation
Experience as 2d Cutout animaton
Certified by Toon Boom is a plus
Strong production experience of rigging (+2 years of experience).
Ability and patience to adapt and revise characters.
Programming/scripting skills would be great but not a requirement.
Can apply direction and critiques successfully.
High English Level is a plus.
Communicate in Spanish fluently
Be comfortable working with deadlines.
The capability of adaptation to the studio’s pipeline and procedures.
Very organised and meticulous, detail oriented.
Enjoys problem solving.
Good attitude towards learning.
Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus
HIRING NOW2D Layout Artist – (Mid/Senior) – ToonBoom Harmony
- Experience: Strong experience working as a layout artist for International animation companies.
- Language: English fluency.
- Software: Toon Boom Harmony (advanced level), and Photoshop is essential.
3D Animator (Mid/Senior)
3D Animator Lead
- Experience: More than 2 years working as an animator for International animation companies.
- Language: English fluency.
- Software: Maya (advanced level).